The SAM MT® makes it possible to operate as requested from customers, as well on new as on existing trucks.
All planned operations can be operated and controlled by the SAM MT® and a change from one setup to another is always only one touch away. The display simply changes to the defined screen after which the functions can be operated and controlled by the touch screen display. All kind of data/software can be received, saved, loaded and handled directly to/from the SAM MT® or via a control unit in the cabin.
SAM MT® – CHANGING THE WAYS TO OPERATE A TANK TRUCK
SAM MT® (Multi Touch) is an innovative solution, changing the traditional way of thinking and operating a tank truck, because it gives the driver only one point of contact, when operating the truck.
The heart in the solution is the unique and powerful SAM MT® (SAM MULTI TOUCH) which give the driver only one point of contact when he operate the truck. The SAM MT® is developed to control all kind of equipment and components to be found on the truck fx: Cross over prevention (COP/NoMix), Sealed delivery system (SDS/SPD), Liter Counters (LC), Dip Sticks etc, combined with the unique Truck control system SafeCon®.
The SAM MT® is built up by components familiar to all truck builders and workshops and is a service minded concept:
By mainly using standard CANopen bus components, it means that expansions and new functions easily can be adopted. Soft Ware updates changes, services etc. will be handled online, directly from our SoftWare engineer´s desk, fast and effectively.
OPERATING WITH SAM MT®
The SAM MT® makes it possible to operate as requested from customers, as well on new trucks as on existing trucks. All planned operations will/can be operated and controlled by the SAM MT®. To change from one operation/setup to another is always only one touch away.
The display simple change to the defined screen (all screens can be customized) after which the functions can be operated and controlled by the touch screen display. All kind of data/software can be received, saved, loaded and handled directly to/from the SAM MT® or via a control unit in the cabin.
SAM MT® is developed to control all kinds of equipment and components to be found on the truck, eg Cross over prevention (COP/NoMix), Sealed delivery system (SDS/SPD), Liter Counters (LC), Dip Sticks etc., combined with the unique Truck control system SafeCon®.
Løsningen kan indeholde en samlet rumstyring, der sikrer sporbarhed fra depot til levering.
Rumstyringen kan sammenkobles med en SAM COP (Cross Over Prevention) løsning (Lav link til COP), der digitalt sikrer, at produkterne i tankvognens rum ikke mixes ved lastning på depotet eller losning på tankstationerne.
Efter endt levering samler systemet alle data, og sender dem via GPRS retur til planlægningen.
SAM MT har et velbeskrevet interface, så systemet kan kommunikere med de planlægningssystemer, der anvendes i branchen; såvel chaufførterminalen i førerhuset som de servere, der modtager og sender data til og fra bilerne.
Løsningen leveres iht. gældende standarder indenfor MID og ATEX.
SAM MT CHARACTERISTICS
- Next Generation Tank Truck Equipment
- Module built system with focus on flexibility and possibility for customizing on OTC solutions.
- As a standard using Microsoft Windows.
- Can be delivered with the next generation of SafeCon®, that has been developed as an integrated part of the system.
- The SAM MT® can be delivered ATEX approved to be placed in zone 1 and 2.
- Integrated Truck Control, SafeCon
- 12 inch rough touch screen
- Complete overview on the MMI
- GPS tracking monitoring via Google MAP
- Contact to Back Office via GPRS or OTC in real time
- 2-way communication
- Modular system, allowing for further upgrades/features/customization (SW/HW)
- Loading product information directly from depot or via OTC (option)
- Event registration with minimum:
- Trip data directly from Back Office
- Delivery information Return to Back Office
- Synchronized displays on truck/cabin
- Compartment management (option)
- Control of Additive Injection (option)
- Temperature compensation (option)
- Wet Leg Sensors, pressure switches, Guard Bar Surveillance etc. (options)
- Remote Control (option)
- On Truck Document Scanner (option)
- Ship Bunkering (options)
- Online support, service and updates
- Customization (option)